We ask those who want to attend as listeners (without submitting a paper) to register via the Google form.
Authors of original papers describing research in the areas corresponding to the scope of the Conference are invited to participate. The application procedure:
- Registration. Register on the Nauka Int. website (we suggest that the corresponding co-author registers). In case you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- Application. While signed in, please fill in the application form (link to the form is also available on the Conference homepage). The required fields include co-authors' information and a full paper. Once the application form is submitted, you will receive a notification via email.
- Communication. After that, all communication between the corresponding author and the Conference organizers will occur in comments on the application page. You will also receive email notifications on each comment.
- Reviewing. After reviewing your paper, you will receive a notification of its acceptance/rejection and further instructions.
- Paper accepted. If your abstract is accepted, we will ask you to pay the conference fee and make a mandatory presentation at the Conference either in person or online (to be recorded and available online afterward). Your abstract will be published in the academic journal "Problems of Political Psychology".
- Publication on the platform Nauka Int. Authors of selected abstracts will be invited to publish a research paper on the Nauka Int. platform after the event free of charge. The paper will be a subject of open peer review by at least two reviewers.